Do you want to join Virgin Balloon Flights as part of a fun and hardworking team?
We have up to two temporary, full time customer service roles on a six-month contract covering our 2022 flying season.
You will be answering incoming calls, live chats and emails from customers with a range of customer service needs, from flight bookings and account questions to general hot air ballooning queries and voucher sales. You will offer a high level of personalised customer service at all times in a fast-paced environment.
Main Aspects Of The Role
- Answering communication from the public who wish to purchase vouchers and taking steps to maximise sales, whether this is over the phone or through the website
- Contribute to the seamless running of the call centre with admin and general office duties
- Answering incoming calls and live chats to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Assist customers in their specific enquiries/requirements
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and problem-solving skills when dealing with customers or potential customers, with a strong focus on the customer journey and user experience
- Consistently update database with changes and status of each customer or prospective customer.
- Book customers onto flights / cancel passengers off flights.
- Take payments via credit or debit card online.
- Convert enquiries into sales whilst taking initiative in proactively offering merchandise.
- Process customer sales over the phone or assist customers in purchasing via the website.
- Printing and packing orders to company standard in an efficient manner.
- Reply to email enquiries and requests from potential customers and passengers.
- To be available to perform extra duties as specified your manager.
Skills and Experience
- Our team is more about the person rather than what you may or may not be qualified to do! However, the following skills will be desirable:
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Good computer skills
- Pleasant and friendly manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confidence to work on own initiative
- Problem Solving Skills
- High level of motivation
- Positive “can do” attitude and drive for excellence
- Strong ability to multitask
- Standard hours of work: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Job type: Temporary contract (six months)
- Place of Work: Stafford Court, Telford (Working from home may be required and, on such occasions, you will be provided with the necessary equipment to do so.)
- Work environment: Non-smoking, open-plan area, working alongside other customer service advisors
- Competitive salary
- On-site, free parking
- A hot air balloon ride for each employee
- Employee rewards and recognition
- Funded staff events and activities
- Discounted gym membership
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com