Take life higher with Virgin Balloon Flights this year and hop on board with our last minute flight availability.*
If you can be flexible and fly at short notice (sometimes only a few hours), sign up for our notifications below. If we have space on an upcoming flight that the weather looks good for, we'll drop you a message or call and see whether you're free to fly.
Of course, the quickest and easiest way to book your flight is through our online booking system, where you can see all current availability for each area we fly.
However, even if you already have a flight booked, you can still sign up to our last minute notifications if you wanted to hedge your bets against the great British weather!
This Sounds Awesome - Where Do I Sign Up?
To sign up for our last minute flight availability notifications, fill out the form below with all your details and we'll add you to the database for text, email and even call notifications should we have any short-notice availability for hot air balloon rides in your area.
*Important Details - Please Read
- Signing up for our last minute spaces notifications does not guarantee you will receive a notification, as the majority of our flights are fully booked in advance.
- Notifications are only sent for flights where we might have a space/spaces and the weather is looking favourable for flight.
- Booking onto a flight for which you have received a last minute space notification is not a guarantee that flight will definitely go ahead. Should weather conditions change ahead of the scheduled launch time, last-minute flight spaces are subject to the same cancellation risk as general booked flights.
- Do not rely purely on being notified of a last-minute space to book your flight, as if there are no short-notice spaces available in your area, you may not receive a notification.
- Even if you have signed up to the notifications service, please ensure you continue to book onto flights as normal either through your online booking account or with our team directly on 01952 212750.