- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation and deflation of the balloon
- Around an hour’s flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional Prosecco toast after landing
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
- 18 months to book
- Weather refund option (conditions apply)
- Instant delivery e-voucher
7 Day Anytime Plus For One – Web Exclusive
Our national 7 day anytime plus voucher allows you to fly from any of our 100+ launch sites across England, Scotland and Wales.
This voucher can be used 7 days a week for morning or evening flights.
Includes a weather refund option (conditions apply).
Due to government advice regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic our office is currently closed, all vouchers will be sent instantly via email. We regret that there are currently no postal options available.
- Ballooning is a weather dependent activity
- Flight vouchers are non-refundable unless otherwise stated
- Flying season is March to October with some regional variations – flight dates released and can be booked onto all year round
- Our flights are generally scheduled 6-8 weeks in advance
- We begin scheduling for the next year’s flying season in October
- If your flight is cancelled, simply rebook for another date
- We will extend vouchers if your flight is cancelled near the end of their validity
- If you have specific date and location in mind, you can contact us to check availability before purchasing
- The launch site you book from may have a back-up site, which flights could be moved to. More about back up sites…
- Those with a pre-existing medical condition that may be affected by the ballooning experience or might prevent them safely taking part should seek professional medical advice before booking.
- Passengers must be at least 7 years old and 4ft 6in in height to fly
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- We are unable to fly anybody who is pregnant or who has recently undergone major surgery
- Anyone who is over 20 stone in weight (or over 18 stone and under 6ft tall) will be required to pay a supplement. Call us on 01952 212750 to discuss this.