- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation & deflation of the balloon
- Around an hour’s flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional champagne toast after landing
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
- 12 months to book
- Luxury voucher and gift wallet (national 7 day anytime)
- Celebratory Helium Virgin balloon in a box* (see more information)
- One Mini Celebration Iced Fruit Cake** (subject to availability)
- Personalised Gift Card (fill in details at checkout)
- FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail 1st Class) (see delivery information)
Balloon In A Box Gift Package Hot Air Balloon Ride For Two
For a truly unforgettable hot air balloon birthday gift, choose our ultimate celebratory flight package for two.
Whether they’re celebrating a milestone birthday, anniversary or any other special occasion, our 7 day balloon in a box gift package is the perfect gift.
Featuring two of our most flexible vouchers, these 7 day anytime flight vouchers can be used morning or evening, seven days a week and even on bank holidays.
Also included is a delicious mini iced celebration fruit cake, handmade especially for Virgin Balloon Flights by The Simply Delicious Cake Company.
All of this comes packaged with a red helium balloon in a box and a personalised gift card for your own message to the lucky recipient.
As the UK’s only nationwide balloon operator, you can take to the skies from a choice of more than 100 launch sites across England, Scotland and Wales.
*Our helium balloons stay inflated for approximately 10-14 days. Therefore, if your package is a gift and you want to ensure that your balloon is still inflated when the recipient receives the package, please get in touch after purchase on 01952 212750 and we will delay the dispatch of your order.
**Mini Celebration Fruit Cake contains nuts and other allergens. See full ingredients list here.
- Ballooning is a weather dependent activity
- Flight vouchers are non-refundable unless otherwise stated
- Flying season is March to October with some regional variations
- Our flights are generally scheduled 6-8 weeks in advance
- We begin scheduling for the next year’s flying season in October
- If your flight is cancelled, simply rebook for another date
- We will extend vouchers if your flight is cancelled near the end of their validity
- If you have specific date and location in mind, you can contact us to check availability before purchasing
- The launch site you book from may have a back-up site, which flights could be moved to. More about back up sites…
- Passengers must be at least 7 years old and 4ft 6in in height to fly
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- We are unable to fly anybody who is pregnant or who has recently undergone major surgery
- Anyone who is over 20 stone in weight (or over 18 stone and under 6ft tall) will be required to pay a supplement. Call us on 01952 212750 to discuss this.