- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation & deflation of the balloon
- Around an hour’s flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Celebratory Prosecco toast after landing
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
- 12 months to book
- Luxury voucher and gift wallet (national 7 day anytime)
- Celebratory Helium Virgin balloon in a box* (see more information)
- Mini Celebration Iced Fruit Cake** (subject to availability)
- Box of Thorntons Continental Chocolates*** (subject to availability)
- Personalised Gift Card (fill in details at checkout)
- FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail 1st Class) (see delivery information)
Birthday Gift Package Hot Air Balloon Ride For Two
For a truly unforgettable hot air balloon birthday gift, choose our ultimate celebratory flight package for two.
Featuring two of our most flexible vouchers, these 7 day anytime flight vouchers can be used morning or evening, seven days a week and even on bank holidays.
Also included is a delicious mini iced celebration fruit cake, handmade especially for Virgin Balloon Flights by The Simply Delicious Cake Company, and a tasty box of Thorntons Continental chocolates.
All of this comes packaged with a red helium balloon in a box and a personalised gift card for your own message to the lucky recipient.
As the UK’s only nationwide balloon operator, you can take to the skies from a choice of more than 100 launch sites across England, Scotland and Wales.
*Our helium balloons stay inflated for approximately 10-14 days. Therefore, if your package is a gift and you want to ensure that your balloon is still inflated when the recipient receives the package, please get in touch after purchase on 01952 212750 and we will delay the dispatch of your order. Actual balloon design may differ from that shown.
- Ballooning is a weather dependent activity
- Flight vouchers are non-refundable unless otherwise stated
- Flying season is March to October with some regional variations – flight dates released and can be booked onto all year round
- Our flights are generally scheduled 6-8 weeks in advance
- We begin scheduling for the next year’s flying season in October
- If your flight is cancelled, simply rebook for another date
- We will extend vouchers if your flight is cancelled near the end of their validity
- If you have specific date and location in mind, you can contact us to check availability before purchasing
- The launch site you book from may have a back-up site, which flights could be moved to. More about back up sites…
- Those with a pre-existing medical condition that may be affected by the ballooning experience or might prevent them safely taking part should seek professional medical advice before booking.
- Passengers must be at least 7 years old and 4ft 6in in height to fly
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- We are unable to fly anybody who is pregnant or who has recently undergone major surgery
- Anyone who is over 20 stone in weight (or over 18 stone and under 6ft tall) will be required to pay a supplement. Call us on 01952 212750 to discuss this.