- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation & deflation of the balloon
- Around an hour’s flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Celebratory Prosecco toast after landing
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
- 18 months to book – Choose your own flight date
- Luxury voucher and gift wallet (national weekday morning)
- Celebratory helium balloon in a box* (see more information)
- Mini celebration iced fruitcake** (see more information)
- FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail 1st Class) (see delivery information)
Birthday Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride Gift Package for Two
For a birthday gift experience they will never forget, a stunning sunrise balloon flight can’t be beaten.
Featuring two weekday morning flight vouchers, they can choose to fly any morning, Monday to Friday.
Also included is our handmade mini iced fruit birthday cake, with everything packed up with a celebratory helium balloon in a red and white striped gift box.
You can even add your own personalised birthday message for the lucky recipient at checkout.
Virgin Balloon Flights is the UK’s only national balloon operator, with a choice or more than 100 launch sites across England, Scotland and Wales.
*Our helium balloons stay inflated for approximately 10-14 days. Therefore, if your package is a gift and you want to ensure that your balloon is still inflated when the recipient receives the package, please get in touch after purchase on 01952 212750 and we will delay the dispatch of your order. Actual balloon design may differ from that shown.
**Mini Celebration Fruit Cake contains nuts and other allergens. See full ingredients list here.
All our flight vouchers now have an extended 18 month validity to ensure you have plenty of time to enjoy your experience once government restrictions over COVID-19 no longer apply.
Out of stock
- Ballooning is a weather dependent activity
- Flight vouchers are non-refundable unless otherwise stated
- Flying season is March to October with some regional variations – flight dates released and can be booked onto all year round
- Our flights are generally scheduled 6-8 weeks in advance
- We begin scheduling for the next year’s flying season in October
- If your flight is cancelled, simply rebook for another date
- We will extend vouchers if your flight is cancelled near the end of their validity
- If you have specific date and location in mind, you can contact us to check availability before purchasing
- The launch site you book from may have a back-up site, which flights could be moved to. More about back up sites…
- Those with a pre-existing medical condition that may be affected by the ballooning experience or might prevent them safely taking part should seek professional medical advice before booking.
- Passengers must be at least 7 years old and 4ft 6in in height to fly
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- We are unable to fly anybody who is pregnant or who has recently undergone major surgery
- Anyone who is over 20 stone in weight (or over 18 stone and under 6ft tall) will be required to pay a supplement. Call us on 01952 212750 to discuss this.