- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation & deflation of the balloon
- Around an hour’s flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional champagne toast after landing
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
- 12 months to book – flying season Mar-Oct (regional variations)
- Luxury voucher and gift wallet (national weekday anytime)
- Virgin Christmas Balloon In A Box (*subject to availability, balloon design may be different from that shown)
- FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail 1st Class) (see delivery information)
Christmas Balloon Gift Package For Two (Limited Edition)
Save Over £70
Use Code BF25 at Checkout for 25% Off
Make Christmas magical with this wonderful hot air balloon ride gift for two.
With two weekday anytime flight vouchers and a festive red helium balloon* in a box, our Christmas Balloon Gift Package for Two really is the perfect present.
The vouchers can be used for morning or evening flights, Monday to Friday from any of our 100+ launch sites across England, Scotland and Wales.
Take life higher this Christmas with this fantastic Black Friday deal.
*Helium balloon design may vary from that shown.
Christmas Delivery Information
Royal Mail, First Class Signed For: Fulfillment of orders including a Christmas helium balloon in a box will take place between Wednesday 18th December and Friday 20th December 2019 for delivery in time for Christmas Day.
This is due to the helium balloon having a life-cycle of approximately 14 days.
If you would prefer to receive your item/package earlier, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Ballooning is a weather dependent activity
- Flight vouchers are non-refundable unless otherwise stated
- Flying season is March to October with some regional variations – flight dates released and can be booked onto all year round
- Our flights are generally scheduled 6-8 weeks in advance
- We begin scheduling for the next year’s flying season in October
- If your flight is cancelled, simply rebook for another date
- We will extend vouchers if your flight is cancelled near the end of their validity
- If you have specific date and location in mind, you can contact us to check availability before purchasing
- The launch site you book from may have a back-up site, which flights could be moved to. More about back up sites…
- Those with a pre-existing medical condition that may be affected by the ballooning experience or might prevent them safely taking part should seek professional medical advice before booking.
- Passengers must be at least 7 years old and 4ft 6in in height to fly
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- We are unable to fly anybody who is pregnant or who has recently undergone major surgery
- Anyone who is over 20 stone in weight (or over 18 stone and under 6ft tall) will be required to pay a supplement. Call us on 01952 212750 to discuss this.