- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation & deflation of the balloon
- Around an hour’s flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional Prosecco toast after landing
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
- 12 months to book – flying season Mar-Oct (regional variations)
- Luxury voucher and gift wallet (national weekday anytime)
- Virgin Christmas Balloon In A Box (*subject to availability, balloon design may be different from that shown)
- FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail 1st Class) (see delivery information)
Christmas Balloon Gift Package For Two (Limited Edition)
Make Christmas magical with this wonderful hot air balloon ride gift for two.
With two weekday anytime flight vouchers and a festive red helium balloon* in a box, our Christmas Balloon Gift Package for Two really is the perfect present.
The vouchers can be used for morning or evening flights, Monday to Friday from any of our 100+ launch sites across England, Scotland and Wales.
Take life higher this Christmas!
*Helium balloon design may vary from that shown.
Christmas Delivery Information
Royal Mail, First Class Signed For: Fulfillment of orders including a Christmas helium balloon in a box will take place between Wednesday 18th December and Friday 20th December 2019 for delivery in time for Christmas Day.
This is due to the helium balloon having a life-cycle of approximately 14 days.
If you would prefer to receive your item/package earlier, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Ballooning is a weather dependent activity
- Flight vouchers are non-refundable unless otherwise stated
- Flying season is March to October with some regional variations – flight dates released and can be booked onto all year round
- Our flights are generally scheduled 6-8 weeks in advance
- We begin scheduling for the next year’s flying season in October
- If your flight is cancelled, simply rebook for another date
- We will extend vouchers if your flight is cancelled near the end of their validity
- If you have specific date and location in mind, you can contact us to check availability before purchasing
- The launch site you book from may have a back-up site, which flights could be moved to. More about back up sites…
- Those with a pre-existing medical condition that may be affected by the ballooning experience or might prevent them safely taking part should seek professional medical advice before booking.
- Passengers must be at least 7 years old and 4ft 6in in height to fly
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- We are unable to fly anybody who is pregnant or who has recently undergone major surgery
- Anyone who is over 20 stone in weight (or over 18 stone and under 6ft tall) will be required to pay a supplement. Call us on 01952 212750 to discuss this.