- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation & deflation of the balloon
- Around an hour’s flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional champagne toast after landing
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
- 12 months to book – flying season Mar-Oct (regional variations)
- Luxury voucher and gift wallet (national weekday morning)
- Mini Chocolate Festive Cake
- Virgin Christmas Balloon In a Box
- FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail 1st Class) (see delivery information)
Christmas Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride Gift Package for Two
Make Christmas magical when they find this festive balloon ride gift package for two under the tree.
Our Christmas Sunrise Gift Package for Two includes our popular festive balloon in a box, two national weekday morning flight vouchers and a mini festive chocolate cake.
The vouchers can be used for any morning flight, Monday to Friday from any of our 100+ launch sites across England, Scotland and Wales.
- Ballooning is a weather dependent activity
- Flight vouchers are non-refundable unless otherwise stated
- Flying season is March to October with some regional variations
- Our flights are generally scheduled 6-8 weeks in advance
- We begin scheduling for the next year’s flying season in October
- If your flight is cancelled, simply rebook for another date
- We will extend vouchers if your flight is cancelled near the end of their validity
- If you have specific date and location in mind, you can contact us to check availability before purchasing
- The launch site you book from may have a back-up site, which flights could be moved to. More about back up sites…
- Passengers must be at least 7 years old and 4ft 6in in height to fly
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- We are unable to fly anybody who is pregnant or who has recently undergone major surgery
- Anyone who is over 20 stone in weight (or over 18 stone and under 6ft tall) will be required to pay a supplement. Call us on 01952 212750 to discuss this.
Post-Christmas Orders and Deliveries
Christmas is a time for family, which is why our call centre will be closed from 2pm on Christmas Eve until 9am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019. Our Live Chat facility will also not be staffed during this same period.
You will still be able to order on our website throughout the Christmas period and, as always, if you choose Email as your delivery option, the vouchers will be delivered instantly to your inbox. Printed vouchers and gift packages will be dispatched from Wednesday 2nd January, when our call centre re-opens.
If you already have a flight voucher, you will also still be able to book onto available flights through the website.
A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us here at Virgin Balloon Flights.
See you in the skies in 2019!
The Virgin Balloon Flights Team