- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation and deflation of the balloon
- Around an hour’s flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional Champagne toast after landing
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
- 12 months to book
- Luxury voucher and gift wallet (weekday morning national)
- Virgin balloon in a box* (see more information)
- Thorntons Chocolates** (subject to availability)
- Personalised Gift Card (fill in details at checkout)
- FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail 1st Class) (see delivery information)
Sunset Gift Package Hot Air Balloon Ride Experience for Two
Perfect for any special occasion our sunset hot air balloon ride gift for package for two is just the ticket.
An unforgettable gift for their birthday, anniversary, wedding or any other celebration.
Featuring two of our weekday anytime national flight vouchers, which can be used for any morning or evening flight, Monday to Friday.
Also included is our popular helium gift balloon and a box of Thorntons chocolates.
With more than 100 launch sites nationwide, an unforgettable hot air balloon ride gift experience is never too far away.
*Our helium balloons stay inflated for approximately 10-14 days. Therefore, if your package is a gift and you want to ensure that your balloon is still inflated when the recipient receives the package, please get in touch after purchase on 01952 212750 and we will delay the dispatch of your order.
- Ballooning is a weather dependent activity
- Flight vouchers are non-refundable unless otherwise stated
- Flying season is March to October with some regional variations
- Our flights are generally scheduled 6-8 weeks in advance
- We begin scheduling for the next year’s flying season in October
- If your flight is cancelled, simply rebook for another date
- We will extend vouchers if your flight is cancelled near the end of their validity
- If you have specific date and location in mind, you can contact us to check availability before purchasing
- The launch site you book from may have a back-up site, which flights could be moved to. More about back up sites…
- Passengers must be at least 7 years old and 4ft 6in in height to fly
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- We are unable to fly anybody who is pregnant or who has recently undergone major surgery
- Anyone who is over 20 stone in weight (or over 18 stone and under 6ft tall) will be required to pay a supplement. Call us on 01952 212750 to discuss this.