Spring into the Easter holidays with this egg-stra special prize courtesy of Drayton Manor Park
- one of the UK’s best family days out.
In celebration of Drayton Manor’s EGGS-ellent Easter
we are very excited to offer a Stay & Play prize for a family of four to enjoy one day during their 2017 season.
Visit soon and be one of the first to enjoy their BRAND NEW James and the Red Balloon ride as well (we personally can’t wait to try it out – so be sure to tell us what it’s like!).
How to enter:
For your chance to win this amazing prize, visit our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and comment on the competition post telling us about the best Easter holidays day out you’ve experienced so far and tagging who was there.
Whether it’s a once-in-a-lifetime adventure or simply an Easter day out at the park, we want to know your favourite.
The winner will be selected at random and announced on Good Friday – 14th
April 2017. Talk about getting your long weekend off to a flying start!
Your adventure awaits…
Terms and conditions:
- The Promoter of this competition is Virgin Balloon Flights. The Promoter's principal place of business is at Jesson House, Stafford Court, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3BD.
- All entrants must qualify at the date of entry (in that they must be eligible in accordance with these Terms and any other terms and conditions imposed by the promoter in relation to each individual Competition) and be resident in the UK.
- The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Employees, families or agents of the Promoter and/or any of its group undertakings are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- This competition starts on Friday 7th April at 12pm and ends on Thursday 13th April at 11:59pm. Any entries submitted after the competition has ended will not be counted.
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- All entries must include all details requested by Virgin Balloon Flights and be submitted in accordance with these terms and any other terms of entry detailed by the Promoter, including, without limitation, submission within the requisite time frame.
- Prize is a Drayton Manor Park Stay & Play Family of 4 ticket for two adults and 2 children only. Standard family room, subject to availability. Room types may vary. Must be pre-booked, subject to availability.
- Prize is valid for booking between 24th April – 26th October 2017 on selected dates only.
- The decision of the Promoter as to who has been awarded a prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter may at its sole discretion, substitute any prize for a prize of a similar nature and/or comparable value. Winners may not request and are not entitled to a cash alternative to their prize and their prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control. All lost, damaged or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt.
- Only entries received in accordance with these terms and all other terms and conditions will be acceptable. The Promoter will not be liable if a prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
- Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to a prize notification within 7 days will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion. In the event that a winner declines his or her prize the Promoter may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternate winner.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity surrounding this promotion and consents to his/her name, locations and photographs being published for the purposes of any individual Competition and promoting the Promoter and its business.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to Virgin Balloon Flights storing and using your information for marketing purposes.
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by the winner. The winner also acknowledges that the prize will not comprise any further or additional components including, by way of example only, the provision of insurance or spending money for a prize such as a holiday.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- By entering this competition, all entrants are deemed to accept these Terms and all other terms and conditions. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, change the dates of entry into the competitions and/or the dates on which the competitions will be promoted and the Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw these Terms and all other terms and Conditions and/or the competitions without prior notice.
- By entering this competition you hereby assign all copyright which you may own in your entry to the Promoter and you acknowledge that the Promoter will own all the copyright in your entry.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the competitions or any aspect of a prize.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter’s full terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.virginballoonflights.co.uk/legalstuff.asp