Now in its 37th year, if you haven’t already visited Bristol’s International Balloon Fiesta, now’s the time to do it.
With over 100 hot air balloons of all shapes and sizes expected to launch on the mass ascents, plus the spectacular nightglow and firework displays, it’s no wonder over 500,000 people are expected to attend this sky-high four day event.
Not forgetting of course our very own special guest, the one and only Peppa Pig – who’ll be coming down to the event on Saturday 8th August to say hello.
If you’re a Bristol Balloon Fiesta virgin, here’s our top tips to ensure you reach new heights and have an unforgettable weekend:
1. Book your Hot Air Balloon Ride: There’s no better way to see all the balloons than up in the air with them. See the beautiful Somerset landscapes and picturesque city centre that’s known as the ballooning capital of the world. Call 01952 212750 to book your flight with us.
2. Find Peppa Pig: Little ones have the chance to meet the cheeky piggy herself and even get a special goodie bag.
3. Look out for Amazing Aerial Displays: From Parabatix to the RAF Battle of Britain. They’ll always be something to see in the sky!
4. See Live Performances from Awesome Bands: All four days will see performances from a number of local bands. View the full line up here.
5. Don’t Miss the Spectacular Nightglow: Be sure to make your way to the main arena at 9.15pm on Thursday 6th August and Saturday 8th August where over 30 ballooning teams will light up the night in time with music, plus fireworks to follow.
See you in a week’s time for four days of free family fun!
Book your own hot air balloon ride adventure of a lifetime.
Call us on 01952 212750 Or